18/09/2016

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Season !

Good Morning!
I've decided to give you a little break from the Christmas creations today and instead share with you something with an Autumnal theme! 
I treated myself to a few (when I say a few I actually mean a quite a few) of the recent Stamping Bella release and when I finally got the chance to ink one of them up this was the first one that I went for. Don't you think she's cute?!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
PENNY BLACK & MORE @ ALLSORTS - ADD A SENTIMENT
RIBBON GIRL USE ANY IMAGE CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Patricia loves Pumpkins' Stamp
Maja Design 'Enjoying Outdoors' Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Bumblebee & Tangerine Sprinkles by Doodlebug
 Berries & Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C7, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR07, YR16, YR23, R11, R20, BG93, BG96, B000, B02, W1 & W3

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Hi Natalie, beautiful autumnal creation. I agree that the stamping bella stamps are great, definitely a favourite of mine.

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous Nat, loving the new Stamping Bella too! Love Jane x

Janette said...

Gorgeous, love the image, so cute, fabulous card Natalie.xx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Natalie, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card Natalie and your colouring is stunning x

brenda said...

A super Autumnal creation for our Add a Sentiment theme Nat, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Kat W said...

I can see why this little lady is currently gracing your header bar as she is soooo gorgeous! As is your card, and the colour combo is so vibrant and beautiful :-)
The new SB release is so very tempting...no wonder you had to buy quite a few...I may have been tempted myself ;-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Shirley said...

An eyecatching and gorgeous card. Beautiful embellishments and colours. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

Shirley