20/02/2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Reminder !

Good Morning!
We're nearing the end of this month's challenge over at PBSC with the theme is 
'Use Red and / or Hearts!' To help inspire you to join in if you haven't done so already we now have a reminder post each month with new creations from the DT. 
We also share our DT Top Picks from the previous challenge on this day and the lucky winner of the GDT Spot so head on over to the blog for more info!!!

I'm still lacking in the crafty mofo department, I see so many lovely stamps that I can't wait to ink up and create with but physically going into the Craft Room and doing so seems to be my problem.
As you can see my inspiration card is Clean & Simple but I wanted to make sure I had something to share with you all today, even though I know not everyone is a fan of this style.
 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Red Sprinkles by Doodlebug
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, E00, E21, E33, E35, E37, R20, R37, R59, 
BG93, BG96, B000, B00 & W1

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the pop of red on the image and with the enamel dots...lovely.

Hugs, Kaz x

Lou said...

Even if you feel you've lost your Crafty mojo it doesn't show- your card is really beautiful,I was enticed to stop by having seen it in the pbsc blog. Gorgeous stamp and simplicity done perfectly. Lou x

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet a lovely card love and hugs Carole x